I would like to challenge myself to writing all about what I'm grateful for this month while preparing for Thanksgiving. I've seen several other blogging friends do this, and I have been inspired to do so now too.
I of course have to start by saying I'm grateful for my loving Father in Heaven. I am grateful to know that He loves me, He knows me as He does each and everyone of us. I am grateful that He was willing to send His only begotten son to earth to live and die for us so that we may all have the opportunity to repent and return to live again with Him in His kingdom.
I am glad that I know that I have a Father in Heaven who loves us and wants us to return to live with Him again someday.
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment