Thursday, November 04, 2010

Day 2

Next has to be my family. My wonderful husband, who helps me with the kids, does laundry, takes out the trash, gives me a back rub when I've had a hard day, worked so hard to get through school so he could provide a good living for his family, for honoring his priesthood and loving the gospel, helping me raise our kids righteously, for not leaving me when the going got tough, or letting me leave him! For being patient with me, for being silly and kind to me and the kids, for making us all laugh.

Ryan- for being a wonderful son. Truly a mini me of Joe. Not only a spitting image of his father, but is silly, kind and smart like him too. I'm grateful for the way he listens to me (most of the time) and will say "alright" and be obedient even though you know as a kid he would rather not. For being kind and caring to his baby sister, for making them and all of us laugh with your silliness.

Kaylee- For being an amazing miracle. I'm in awe of the fact that there are 2 of you even still to this day! I love when you get along with your sister and play nicely, oh how I'm grateful for those moments! I'm grateful that she learned how to use the potty finally! I'm grateful that she is growing and learning everyday at home and at school. I'm grateful for her fun, silliness and kindness she shows towards others.

Renee- Again, an amazing miracle being a twin. When she is kind to her sister, cares for her when she is hurt, or waits for her and holds her hand to get on the bus together. I'm grateful for the quiet moments we spend together as she likes to be more still than the other two and be closer to home and with mommy more. She is getting to be a good helper with chores and that makes me grateful too!

No comments: