Monday, November 08, 2010

Day 8

I am grateful for school. That Joe and I are done with school (finally!!) and that the kids are now going and enjoying their learning process. I'm grateful for the skills and degrees that we have earned to allow us to have jobs that we love and enjoy. I'm grateful for the wonderful teachers that teach my kids, and have taught my kids in years past. They all are special people with a true gift and talent. Their love for teaching and for my children was always amazing to me and awe inspiring. I love that a school bus comes to pick up the girls for their school program and that they run with delight to get on it. I really love that the school has written a grant so they can provide preschool for free. A Huge blessing with twins!! I love that they are growing and maturing, thank goodness! And that Ryan is doing so well in school too. And I LOVE that I get some time in the afternoons to rest my body and take a nap! Thank you school!

No comments: