Prayers.
I am grateful for prayers. I am grateful to know that my Father in Heaven knows me and loves me and cares for me as an individual. He knows me best and knows what is best for me, and therefore not all of my prayers are answered when asked. example...I remembering praying for Joe to find the right job, but would also include in that prayer to be in the area local enough for us to stay near current family and friends. I was being selfish in my request not wanting the added stress of uprooting my family and to remain in the current comforts I had felt. Well as time went on and my prayers were not answered, my prayers changed and my plea became stronger. however i would start to lessen my specific geographical requests and just would pray for Joe to find the right job. Well sure enough, THAT prayer was answered. We truly believe that He led us hear and had His hand in all of this. We feel good about the move, as difficult as it was to leave, it has been an adventure and a wonderful blessing. I'm grateful that He knows what is best for us and allows us to have experiences and trials that will humble us and strengthen us to become better sons and daughters of Him.
I also love the sweet prayers my children give. Renee will often say that she is thankful for Heavenly Father and Jesus, and Ryan will always pray at night that there will be no monsters under his bed. I wonder if it brings Him joy and makes Him giggle a little to hear his sweet children say such innocent and silly prayers.
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment