Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 16

Teachers.
Teachers are amazing. Their love and devotion to the children and learning is something I always admire. My kids have had the privilege of being taught by some fantastic teachers at school and church. They all have helped raise my kids in a way and helped them on this journey of life and to that I am so grateful. My kids had the BEST preschool teacher ever, Mrs Amy. She was amazing, truly. She was a blessing in my life as well as my kids. She taught them so much, loved them immensely, even the twins, and had nothing but patience and adoration for the children. She had a special bond and love for my kids that I will always be grateful for.
Ryan had an amazing experience his first year of Kindergarten. Mr Lance and Mrs Cynthia were also amazing. They taught him so much, he grew so much that year and I know they loved him and also had a special bond with him as well. Maybe the scare of having a seizure right in front of them had something to solidify that, but I knew they loved him before. That was a year of a lot of growth for him and to that I owe a lot to his 2 amazing teachers. I would go and volunteer often and would always walk away amazed at what teachers do, and also thankful that I was not one! It definitely takes a special someone!
This year my kids again have amazing teachers. The girls have the privilege of attending preschool and LOVE their teacher. She is pregnant too and will go on maternity leave soon, and that makes me sad and nervous all at the same time.The girls don't do well with change when it has to do with their teachers. They always put up a battle or test them a bit. :-(
Ryan has one of the MOST talented, and loving Kindergarten teachers I have ever met this year. She is amazing and her room is more than amazing. Decorated from wall to wall, ceiling to floor with educational kid stuff. Ryan is having a blast and has some great friends in his class. I'm really glad we made the decision to keep him in Kindergarten.
Teachers are amazing!! Thank you for all you do! !

No comments: