Saturday, November 06, 2010

Day 6

I'm also grateful for all of my family. For my mom and dad and their spouses that complement them so well. I'm glad they are happy. I'm grateful that my mom is such a wonderful friend and help to me and a wonderful grandma to my kids. I'm grateful that I have my grandparents still here with me on earth, they are an added blessing to my life and love to my children. I'm grateful for all of my brothers, and their wives. And Joe's sister and husband too. I love having "sisters" now. And I love them all. I'm grateful to have a relationship with each of them, they are my dearest friends. I'm grateful for Joe's family as well. To have a wonderful mother in law is a great blessing! Well I have 3 mother in laws really and they are all terrific! And I love them all. I'm glad that we are near family even still, and I look forward to getting to know them better and sharing love with them with our closeness. I"m also grateful that my children know and love their cousins. Some they just met, and they are meeting new "2nd" cousins here, and they love them all and are making great friends and memories with them. Families are wonderful and Families are Forever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Karen. We love you too.

Mother-in-law Smith.