Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 9

Phones.
Yes as a girl I'm very grateful for phones. Because of the phone it keeps me connected with friends and family that I cannot be near. It helps continue to maintain or help to continue to build stronger relationships with the power of communication. I feel close to those I wish I was near and it brightens my day when my phone rings and someone is calling because they were thinking of me! I love being able to be in contact and communication with my husband via texting while he is at work if we need each other. And texting is a great way to send little "I'm thinking of you" notes without interrupting someones day with a full on conversation or bothering them while at work or heaven forbid...waking them up!! ;-) It allows me to have company while I do the dishes or fold my laundry. And because of the phone I feel close to my sister in laws, especially Megan, Becca and Kendra. Kendra who once was an arch enemy is now one of my closest friends! :-) All because of the phone. I love feeling close to people and having that love and those relationships grow, so that is why I am grateful for PHONES.

No comments: