Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 11

Veterans.
I'm grateful to all those who have served or are currently serving in the Armed Forces to help protect our great nation. (My 2 brothers Brian and David, cousin Rory and good friend Brett) It was a privilege and honor (and challenge) to be one of those few . I would not go back in now, but I would not change my past. I had a great experience and feel a great sense of pride for our country and for those who were brave and were sent to fight in war and for those who actually sacrificed their lives by going to war. I did not have that opportunity, and am able to still be here today with my wonderful husband, who also served and joined at the same time as me and the Lord so graciously had our paths cross.
This video was sent to me and is worth the watch!
Thank you again to all those who have or are serving our country!!
Let Freedom Ring!!

No comments: