Today managed to be a good day. I wasn't sure how it would go, since this was the first weekend that Joe is working (for me at least) The kids woke up happy, after they got out the morning sneezes and coughed up the junk from the night, they were healthy and fine to start the day. I'm grateful for that, because I don't like having sick kids!!
I ended up getting a last minute reminder about a church meeting I had this morning, and I was able to quickly find a sitter so I could go. The girl next door! yay! I went to the meeting and the kids stayed home with a babysitter and had a good time. came home to a cleaner than I left it house and happy kids!! Here's a tip for you!! They had been fed and ready to have more fun with momma. We planned to take a trip to the "fudge shop" by riding bikes and me pushing the stroller with the girls. Ryan is really good at bike riding now so it makes it great. I bundled up the kids in hats and gloves and blankets on the girls and off we went. It was nice out, just a little chill in the air (55 degrees) but with the sun shining and with he effort of exercising we warmed up nicely. We made it to the fudge shop, got some chocolate dipped pretzels and went outside to eat them on the temple grounds. The kids always like to sing the song "I love to see the Temple" whenever we go by, it's really cute. We rode around the grass on the opposite side of the street from the temple for a bit and then headed back home in time to greet daddy home from work.
We had an invite for dinner at a neighbors house and had a wonderful dinner and time visiting and getting to know them. I'm really liking the small town life, so far.
Home again to put the kids in bed, blog a bit, and now off to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate with my hubby! Good night! xoxo
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment