Sunday, January 02, 2011

Terrific Time for Tea

I'm sooooooooo behind on blogging that it's overwhelming to think of where to start. So I'm just going to start with the most current happenings and see how much I can work my way backwards through the busy month of December. It was a busy month, but full of fun. Will have to save all the details for others posts.

I'll start with the most recent, which is the girls 4th Birthday. It was a simple little "Tea Party" for little princesses. They got a little tea party set for Christmas that we used, and gave me the inspiration for the party.

They also got a Princess coloring book that we colored to decorate the walls for the party.
We started the party by spending some time coloring a princess page then taping it to the wall. I even made up a game to play with them once hung. The kids were thrilled with their creations and loved my made up game.


Next we got all dressed up, complete with all the accessories necessary to make a princess a "Princess" and went to the "Tea Party"


Where they were served in style by their handsome waiter "Ryan"




Cheetos served with a silver spoon!

Petite cupcakes for the petite Princesses served by and extremely handsome server


Just a little excited about their birthday treat!








Then burning off some of the sugar by playing around with the balloons and
being chased by a super hero/villain??



Then last but not least...presents!!





Baby quilts given by Grandma Blunier

Umbrella's given by Grandma Joyce


of course a princess party isn't complete without dancing!

They had a great birthday, they enjoyed everything immensely. And I have to say I enjoyed it immensely too. It was simple to put together, simple to have, and really just "simply fabulous darling"!

2 comments:

Nic said...

what a fabulous birthday party!! i'm so jealous!! looks like it was a fun time and i loved that little waiter. Is he for hire?

sarah said...

Love Ryan's moustache!