Sense of Humor.
I really appreciate and love people having a sense of Humor. I love hearing people's "belly" laughs and also doing the same in return. There's no other feeling like laughing, especially laughing til you cry! I was talking to my Grandmother (a breast cancer survivor) and she was telling me that she was going to have to have laproscopic surgery on her knee next week, and making it sound like it was no big deal. I was impressed by her bravery and cracked the joke..
"Well I guess it's nothing compared to getting a boob cut off!" and she just let out the biggest belly laugh ever! It made me laugh and smile! Some peoples laughs you will never forget, hers is no exception! :-)
3 months ago
1 comment:
I have read each and every one of your "grateful" posts. I just wanted you to know how grateful and thankful we are to have you in our family. You are a wonderful, fun-loving daughter, sister, wife and mommy. We thank our Father for sending you to us! Love you all.
Grandma S.
Post a Comment