We were super excited to find out that we were having another boy! We were anxious to know but had to wait an extra 6 weeks to find out, (due to our insurance having an ridiculously high deductible that resets in January.) So we decided to wait, making more financial sense, but required more patience than normal! It wasn't to bad, since the end of the year flies by regardless. With all the holidays, visitors, traveling and planning/preparing, it left little time for me to get to anxious about the news. I would get jealous when others would announce what they were having, but I made it without too much complaining about the wait!
Ryan of course is happier than a pig in mud! He is proud that Heavenly Father answered his prayer! The girls were excited as well, although when asked they would always say previously that they were having another sister, they now talk only about baby brother!
3 months ago
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! But probably not as excited as Ryan! ;-) Miss you guys!
congrats!! that is just so exciting and perfect! what beautiful news to start off the new year!!
Congrats again! I am sorry you had to wait so long to hear. I hope our announcement did not make things hard for you. That was certainly not our intention. We just couldn't pass up a $25 gender ultrasound.
Post a Comment