Thursday, January 20, 2011

Life is precious

I often take for granted how precious this life we have been given truly is. I have enjoyed a healthy life and have been blessed with a healthy husband and healthy children. (knock on wood!) I have a broken heart to hear of a dear friend (who isn't much older than me), found out that he husband has Stage 4 Colon Cancer. I just googled what the life expectancy is for that particular diagnosis and it said less than 10%. I will continue to pray and anyone who has the desire to add them in your prayers too, I welcome that. She also asked me if she could put me as a Guardian for her only daughter if something were to happen to her and her husband. That touched me that she thought of me and my family and entrusts us with that great responsiblity for her most prized possession in this life. I am honored with her request. But of course pray that her life will be blessed with what she ulitmately desires, to be with her family and have the health that we all take for granted.

No comments: