3 months ago
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Summertime to Halloween
So yesterday was summertime in the wintertime and today the kids found the Halloween box that I have yet to put back into the garage. While I was working on the computer listening to songs trying to prepare my next musictime class, they opened it and had a hay day! Dressing up and playing with all the decorations that were in there. At first I was hesitant to let them continue, but then I said, "why not" they are happily playing and not destroying anything or hurting one another, and I'm able to listen to my music still. So they put on costumes and danced around to my music. It was quite hysterical. Kaylee talking like a pirate, and Ryan and Renee dressing up like Cat in the Hat. And the dancing around in the underwear was probably the funniest part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! My kids love dressing up too.
Post a Comment