I had the privilege and opportunity to teach Ryan's Sunday School class. It was fun for me to see Ryan in his own class interacting with his peers and most of all hearing his answers to questions after teaching the lesson. I'll give you a few examples:
Question: What is a commandment.
Ryan: something you obey
Me: Wow very good!
Question: Who was the first man and woman/mommy and daddy on the earth?
Ryan: Uhh Adam and ......uhhhh Steve?
Me: Close.....(hahaha) Adam and EEEEEve
Question: And what did Adam and Eve teach their children?
Ryan: How to eat and walk, and how to use the potty.
Me: Yes, and about the gospel
Question: What did your mom and Dad teach you?
Ryan: My mom taught me to eat and walk, and how to pray, and sleep by myself. And my dad taught me to say sorry and..................
(he is now standing and playing the air guitar) how to play ROCKBAND!!!!
Me: hahahahhahahahaha Yes that's true!
3 months ago
7 comments:
That is so cute. I can just hear and see Ryan responding to your questions. It reminds me of another story. My friend's grandson was singing about Zacchaeus being a wee little man and climbing up into the sycamore tree. His version went like this:
Zacchaeus, mow your lawn, for I'm coming to your house today.
Love,
Jane
That's so funny! And I love Jane's story too. And your new background is really cool!
OK that's hilarious. :) Nothing like a dad to teach the important things :)
I'm fairly certain that our future children will answer the same way when it comes to what their dad teaches them! After reading this though, it makes me a little sad that I didn't get to meet your cute kiddies last weekend!
And from the last post, the pee X is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard.
that was awesome!! i loved his answers. what a brilliant little guy you have there!
lol! that's my grandson. such a smart little guy. ummm...Adam and Steve???? That cracked me right up! I think daddy should teach less rockband and more about life! love you all.
grandma s.
Sounds like he knows the important stuff, LOL.
Post a Comment