I am so grateful for the simple things in life......
making mud pies with my girls today and making that memory that every kid has!
for how excited the kids get when I actually pull out an arts and crafts activity and do it with them.
For how wonderful a power nap is for me, and allowing my husband to take one everyday in the lazy boy after he comes home from school.
For wonderful surprises of good news or a random gift just because.
For the persistence and determination Joe has continued with to get through this long process of school, never giving up and only complaining a little!
For how much relief an apology is and how restoring it is to the heart and relationships.
For how wonderful bubble baths entertain kids so I can have these few moments to write this blog and check my comments
For how comments make me feel so loved and so happy! So if you want to make my day and make me a little happier today, there's your hint! :)
It's the simple things in life!!
3 months ago
10 comments:
I love getting comments, too, so i totally understand. And it IS the simple things that get you through the craziness of mothering small people! :)
I love the simple things too. That is what makes life. I miss you guys.
i looked at this last night and there was one more post of you and joe in your army days and now i don't see it anywhere. is my computer being dumb or did i totally dream that up?
i just read your facebook status from last night. now i read this about the beginning of their bath. apparently it was the calm before the storm. The simple things in life are the best. I agree. Love you!
I love you friend!
Comments are like the main reason I blog! Ha!
No pictures?! I think I need a nitro pill :) What a great post about enjoying hte simple things.
I love comments too :) I really enjoyed your post...it was nice for a Sunday afternoon read! Love you and miss your family!
If you haven't notice, I love your blog and check on it regularly. It's one of the "small" things I appreciate.
Jane
Well said Karen. We too often get so involved in our lives, that we don't think about the simple things in life. One thing that breaking my wrist and being unable to work has taught me is to thank God for what you do have. Love to all.
Grandma S.
Post a Comment