Wednesday, August 19, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!

OMGG! Oh my goodness gracious!

There is a goofy doctor that I work with and he says that all the time and today that was my phrase for the day, I felt like documenting this one so here it goes......
7:15am Ryan wakes me up asking me to help him build his Lego's. OMGG, Lego's at 715, (I'm spoiled and used to sleeping in til 8:00) but that will change soon!

10:00am Appointment at the Montessori school for Ryan's readiness testing for Kindergarten. Testing went well, he scored the highest he could in the average range for kids his age. OMGG good job Ryan! But then was told that we still are on the waiting list and after testing other applicants they will see if there is a spot open for me. OMGG, dang! I thought that by having testing done we were in.

11:00am Quick trip to Walmart, and ran into the missionaries there. Was grateful that I spilled some food on my shirt last night for the dinner that we had for them otherwise I would be in the same outfit that they saw me in last night! :) I told Ryan that there were the missionaries, and he said "why aren't you wearing your costumes?" OMGG that kid cracks me up!! Then I'm trying to find a thermos for Ryan, (because I'm an optimist and assuming he'll get in soon) and get sent on a wild goose chase because the lovely Walmart worker is too busy to actually show me where they might be but continues to tell me where she thinks they might be, turns out they are all sold out! OMGG so frustrating!! get me out of this store!!


1:15pm At mom's visiting and get the call that Ryan has a spot and can start tomorrow! OMGG! WOW that's awesome and that was fast!!


2:00pm home to put the girls to bed for a nap. Start by changing Kaylee, who had an unknown poopy diaper for who knows how long, and now she has a horrible red bottom which brings her to tears for me to change her. OMGG I'm so sorry Kaylee! Kaylee is in her bed now and I am rocking Renee and she starts crying out of no where and then pukes! OMGG! Puke!! RUN!!!!! to the bathroom we run, and she continues to empty the content of her stomach into the toilet for another minute or 2. Then strip her and bathe her, I ask Ryan to please get her a drink of water, and he does, even gets a cup with a lid on it. Thanks big bro! But he also helped entertain Kaylee while I was bathing and dressing Renee. I'm now attempting to rock Renee again when I look at Kaylee, I notice her eating something and ask her what she has???She says "MUFFIN!" with the biggest smile ever! OMGG!! Muffin in the crib!?!?! NOOO! oh, it was too late to do anything there were more crumbs than sheet. Ryan had kindly given her a muffin and rezipped her tent back up, that's why I was soo confused at first. When asking Ryan how she got a muffin, he said "i don't know, she got out and got it" Ryan tell the truth!!! "Ok i did" Thank you for telling the truth. but please don't give them food when they are in their crib ok" "ok momma." OMGG!!

2:40pm Finally get the girls down and get a chance to use the bathroom and when I come out this is what I find....

Ryan has plugged in the video monitor that we got as a hand-me down from Adrian and Nicole, he went and got his head phones from the computer, and was watching and talking to the girls.


OMGG it was soo cute. see the video below...


3:00pm feel like I have ADD I have so much is going through my head, i can hardly get anything done, OMGG why can't I think straight right now??

3:45pm Tell Ryan mommy needs to lay down for 15 minutes and ask him if that's ok, if he needs anything. He says he's fine and doesn't need anything, he has a show to watch and a game to play to keep him entertained for a little bit for mommy to get a power nap in. Well exactly
5 minutes later I hear "BOING BOING" while a little monkey named Ryan was jumping on my bed. OMGG!! Ryan it's only been 5 minutes, please let mommy sleep! 5 minutes later, "mom baby sister are up", OMGG!! they will be fine for a minute please let mommy rest. 5 minutes later, "mom baby sisters want you", OMGG "did you go in there Ryan???" "yes." "sigh, ok I'm up!"
4:45pm Play time. Kids watching a show while I get dinner ready. OMGG where is my Camera that is soo cute! I of course only caught the tail end of it and the girls had almost stopped but see the video below!




5:30pm Take the kids to the park after dinner to burn off some energy before bed, take 2 32 oz jugs of water with me, and we drank them all, and wanted more! OMGG! We were thirsty! I should of brought 2 Gallons!!


8:00pm rocking the girls to sleep together and Renee is consoling Kaylee because she was crying from having her diaper changed again, asking her if she was alright and stroking her back. OMGG those girls melt my heart! Such tender moments, I'm soo grateful for at the end of the day!


8:30pm Got Ryan to bed and was able to be outside the room. We've progressed! We used to have to lie on his floor right next to him, we've slowly inched our way farther and farther away sitting in a chair til we've made it out the door! OMGG! So proud of my little man! He's growing up, sleeping by himself and going to school in the morning! My heart is heavy now!!


9:00pm OMGG we forgot to call papa on his birthday!!! Dang it! I hate it when I forget birthdays! Sorry Papa, it was quite a day for us, but hope you had a wonderful day! Will call you soon! We love you!
11:00pm Writing this blog and thinking, OMGG what a day!!! Up's and down's but as I sit here, I'm grateful that it over! And I'm grateful for my many wonderful blessings, my sweet family and kids, our blessings of Ryan getting into school and no major tragedy happened, although they may seem huge at the time looking back it's just humorous now! OMGG Hooray!

2 comments:

Kristi Kroeger said...

that's quite a day! You have one busy household.

Anonymous said...

OMGG! It made me weary just reading about it. Hope the next few days will be much more relaxing.

Jane