Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Gotta Go"

We went to the library and came home and as soon as we got inside I announced that I had to go potty.
Well then Ryan said " I need to go too mom!"

I responded "well me first!"

Ryan: "we can make a pee X"

Mom: "umm, no Ryan mommy can't make a pee X with you"

Ryan: "why not?"

Mom: "girls can't and don't make pee X's"

Ryan: "Well me and Easton can make pee X's"

Mom: "Oh good Ry"

5 comments:

sarah said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Nic said...

hey i'd be bragging about that too! go ryan!!

Angie said...

I love this story...you have the best stories! It's 3 a.m. and my son did great the last time...slept 5 hours. Now he's cried himself to sleep again...hope it's another stretch!
Thanks for the encouragement!

Sally said...

Wow, boys are something else aren't they? I love it! HILARIOUS!!!!

Bethany said...

That sounds funny but I have no idea what a pee X is.