3 months ago
Thursday, February 03, 2011
"Snow days"
So living out here, I'm having to get used to a few things that I never before did....like Seasons for example, snow and blizzards, and a term called "snow days" Well when it snows too much or is too icy and dangerous for buses or anyone for that matter to drive, they cancel school and call it a "snow day" When it's expected, it's really not that bad, but when you are totally anticipating/hoping for school, it's a bummer. I just found out that tomorrow will be yet another "snow day." That makes 4 1/2 days in a row. The girls have not gone all week and Ryan went for part of the day on monday. Today was a good day at home, but I'm running out of creative ways to keep the kids entertained and happy without any of us going bonkers. Thank goodness for some good neighbor friends that live walking distance that the kids can play with. They usually all end up over here, which I don't mind because they are good kids and all play well. It just makes for a loud and long day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment