Monday, February 07, 2011

Back to School

The kids had school today!!!!! Yay!!
Life is back to a normal routine. Ahhhh routine is good, and necessary for life.
When I was putting Ryan to bed last night, I was telling him that he needed to go to sleep so he could get enough rest because Hopefully there will be school tomorrow.
Then he responds to me by saying " Mom, why do you say "hopefully" there is school tomorrow?"
Me: "Ugh, I mean I'm hoping you get to go to school again, and see your friends and because you love school."
Ryan: "Oh"
Well they did have school and as I was helping get Ryan ready to get out the door in the morning he again asked me why I said "hopefully they have school today" so I fessed up and said because mommy needs a break! I love you, have a great day at school! :-)

1 comment:

M Hiatt said...

I agree with you! My kids returned to school today too, and it was sooooo nice to return to normal routines (and have some quiet time for myself :D )!