The next day we got in our suits....packed up a lunch and our towels and headed to our town's waterpark. We have passes to go as a resident, and our guests were able to come in for free, since Kenzie was a kid, and Grandma was...well....handicapped. :) With her cast she clearly couldn't swim so the nice man let us in for free! Thank you!!
We had a blast! Really we did. Even Joe and I, we usually hang out in the swallow end with the kids, but with Kenzie we "got" to go with her down the waterslides and off the diving boards! She really didn't need us to go with her, but it was nice to have the excuse and partner to go with! You'll have to check out the videos below :)
This was the only time I could get all of them in a picture, was when they jumped in the baby pool. Otherwise I was in the water with them and not able to have my camera with me anymore.
This is a video of the girls practing their dives....swan dives to be exact. It's pretty funny and worth your 32 seconds :) we had a mattress blown up for the kids to sleep on while mom was visitng.
This is Brave Joe doing tricks off of the high dive!
These are for Beth sake..... I know there are a lot and you may or may not want to watch them all, but they are for Bethie to see her daughter jumping off the diving board like a big girl!
3 comments:
my babygirl! When did she get so big?? I'm so proud of her!!
And you and Joe! I'm impressed with your tricks! I dont know if I could do that to save my life lol
You guys Rock! Your backflips are seriously impressive. Olympic team 2012 - here you come!!!
Post a Comment