Thursday, July 09, 2009

Ice Cream!!!

My kids have the best daddy ever! I worked last night and while I was sleeping today Joe braved the outing with all three taking them to McDonald's for lunch then as a special treat he took them to Baskin Robbins for dessert.

The kids were just so thrilled! Truly like kids in a candy shop, i mean ice cream shop! :)
Joe was telling me the story of their trip and said that as he was showing Kaylee all the different flavors she knew just what she was going to choose and screamed out "CHOCOLATE!!!" hahaha
So she and Renee were happy as can be and Ryan chose a fun scoop of "birthday cake" ice cream.


Here's a picture of Renee "enjoying" her special treat!
Wow! I'm just so amazed at their fun trip and their fun daddy!
(and that he allowed them to get so messy!) :)



This was just a fun "self portrait" that Ryan took of himself. Doesn't he just look like he's saying
"Don't you dare mess with me" :-)

6 comments:

Angie said...

Love the pic of Ryan! And Kaylee is woman after my own heart! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok. It is impressive that Joe took them for the outing and the treat. The really amazing thing is he took the camera! I love the ice cream faces.
Love,
Jane

sarah said...

So cute! i love the messy face!

Unknown said...

hahaha love the ice cream faces! bet they wish daddy would take them out more often! just for the record, i like peanut butter and chocolate BR ice cream too! i am looking so forward to my visit next week. love you all.

grandma s.

Nic said...

that is the best!!! i'm with them in needing chocolate. and brad is envoius of ryan - he loves birthday cake!!

The Maughan's said...

That is the best Ice cream face I have ever seen : ) Way to go JOE!