So since we had a weekend together we planned a few fun things to do with the kids. First we started with the children's Museum. We have a pass for the kids and I and also had 2 free passes to bring guests so it worked out great. All of us got in for the price of 1!
Here are several (hundred) :)pictures of our fun trip... (you know me, I have an addiction! I can't help it!) and plus Beth (Kenzie's mom) wasn't with us, so for her sake I'm posting a lot.
The whole gang ready to go!
Dishing up some refreshing ice cream
Ryan was pleased with his scoop of Strawberry ice cream.
Ryan and Kenzie shopping away!
Kaylee doing the dishes
Renee cooking up something for dinner. (a 5 minute meal!)
RYan is ready to get the pizza out of the oven, and very excited about it!

Too many cooks in the kitchen isn't a bad thing here!


Renee zoooming down the slide!

Ryan picked some beautiful flowers for me

Ryan catching a ride by his chauffeur Kenzie.

Daddy helping Ryan put in his fabric, since Ryan was scared of being sucked in himself.

The girls having a BLAST running through the tunnels
Too many cooks in the kitchen isn't a bad thing here!
Renee zoooming down the slide!
Ryan picked some beautiful flowers for me
Ryan catching a ride by his chauffeur Kenzie.
Daddy helping Ryan put in his fabric, since Ryan was scared of being sucked in himself.
The girls having a BLAST running through the tunnels
you gotta watch the video below! It's super cute!
Hula hoop contest between Aunt Karen and Kenzie. I give the award to Kenzie for her great faces she makes and all the effort she puts into it!
Watcher beware! Extreme uncordination on this clip...its a bit scary.
6 comments:
ok, now I know I told you the clip with me and the hula hoop was not to be shown!!! some day I will get my revenge! ...and I caught the crack about the 5 minute meals. not really a shocker though. kids mimic what they see at home!! heeheehee I did have a wonderful time though. so much fun! love you all.
grandma s.
that just looks like the best day ever!! i wanna come play. and i loved the videos! what a great time with everyone!!
How fun! Love the videos!
Those videos crack me up! You could be a pro hula-hooper :) I love the children's museum! Hope you are doing well. Tiff
So fun! Children's museums are so much more fun than grown up museums!
Okay, next time we are there we have to go! It looks so fun.
Post a Comment