Sunday, April 11, 2010

OH REALLY?????


Ryan had a friend over and it made him make this cleaver sign.
It didn't work.
Because his sisters can't read.
And his mommy makes the rules.
Not the other way around!
haha

6 comments:

Sally said...

That is so awesome! What a smartie pants.

Rebecca said...

haha! It begins!

M Hiatt said...

Hannah has a "No boys allowed" policy in her room. She goes crazy when they get into her stuff. I do too, for that matter, because most of her "stuff" is arts and crafts stuff that can make huge messes!

Angie said...

I had plenty of those signs (vice versa) on my door as a child!

Anonymous said...

That is very funny. i started laughing and could hardly catch my breath what a hoot;;;;;grampa b

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I remember when Joe and Bethi used to put signs like that on their doors. Never worked. Love you all.

Grandma S.