Friday, April 16, 2010

I think........

I may not have to buy diapers anymore for the twins!!
I think they are both

POTTY TRAINED!!!!!

Hallelujah and thank heavens!!


Renee was the first, she did great, once she decided she was ready.
Kaylee took more time, and we had more struggles with.
But now, by golly I think they got it!!
It has been a year long process, last March the girls we going #2 on the potty several times,
and I thought,wow girls are easier than boys!!
Well, then we went to Illinois and halted the process, and that set us back, oh.....a whole year!!
They wouldn't pee on the potty ever until recently.
So I've had countless numbers of piddles to clean up after.
Which is fine because it's the worst of the 2 evils!
Unless they do it on the carpet...grrr!
I've had them do it at the dinner table and all of the sudden you hear...
drip, drip, drip.....OH MAN!
I've had them go #2 on the floor and bring it to me in their hand saying "here mommy"!
I've gone through more (wasted) toilet paper and toilet flushing between the 2 of them.
Ryan has come in from out back saying....."mom Kaylee (or Renee) Peed or Pooped on the rocks!"
I could go on and on,
but thankfully (and hopefully) this will be the last of all those "funnies!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I know it had to be frustrating for you, but it is funny to me. Sorry. Anyway, I am happy for you that they are finally potty-trained. Will pray it keeps up. Love you all.


Grandma S

Kendra said...

Ok well at least they never told you they wen't outside like the dogs! Or visa versa, you never heard them say " I have to go potty" and you say back "Ok hurry go outside!" But glad to hear that you are DONE!!!!