Thursday, April 29, 2010

Grateful for...

We have started a "Gratitude journal" and we write down most nights (when we remember) :-) what each of us was grateful for that day.
Well the responses are usually, family, friends, Heavenly Father and Jesus, a good day, something fun that happened that day. etc.
But today Kaylee's response was "snakes!" haha

Today they all had an opportunity to see, pet and pick up a live snake. I was amazed that they weren't squeamish at all about it. I was nervous a bit, but more so for the snake!! Worried that one of the kids was going to squeeze to hard and make his head pop off!!
They LOVED it, a little too much! Hence Kaylee is Grateful for snakes today!!
:-)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

too cute. snakes. not my favorite, but snakes eat other critters we don't want in out house... im grateful for that.

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I'm pretty sure there will NEVER be a day that I'm thankful for snakes!

Jane

Kendra said...

Love the idea! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for all of you.

Love you-

Grandma S.