We were told that Ryan was slightly far sighted last year and that he needed to be checked every year closely to see if it gets to the point of needing glasses. Well he doesn't, he still is slightly far sighted but not enough to warrant glasses. The girls ended up with the same diagnosis so we will have the pleasure of doing that all over again next year! Yeah! Well it should be easier with the girls being 4 next year, if not I will plan on help coming with me next time.


Kaylee with her Snow White purse





4 comments:
that is just so cute. i love that they are too little for everything and get to stand on the chair. i'm jealous!
I miss you guys so much. I can hardly wait until June when we are coming down. The kids are all growing up so fast. Love you all.
Grandma S.
Too cute! Looks like they all did a good job!
wait a minute grampa b wishs the same thing love ya all too
Post a Comment