Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday Dear
Kaylee and Renee!
Happy Birthday To You!
We had a fun little birthday party at Grandma's house with mostly family and a few friends.
(It was on New Years Weekend but I'm just getting around to blogging about it)
Grandma and Kendra came up with the idea and decorations for the Party, which I was grateful for! The theme was Noah's Ark...they came Two by Two. I know... how cute!!
So of course the decorations were all about Noah's Ark and animals
Which also doubled as entertainment!

Thanks Aunt Kendra! I love my Party, the decorations and cup cakes!! You're the best!
Thanks Aunt Kendra! I love my Party, the decorations and cup cakes!! You're the best!
Then the kids went out and found all the animals to put into the Ark, before the rain came!

Then after all the animals and kids were in the Ark, the Rain or bubbles came!
Then after all the animals and kids were in the Ark, the Rain or bubbles came!
Kaylee on the left, Renee on the right
A time of rest....a short time of rest.

Birthday cake this year was Butterfly cupcakes, decorated and designed by Aunt Kendra.
Birthday cake this year was Butterfly cupcakes, decorated and designed by Aunt Kendra.
(I tried to get Uncle Andy to dress up as Noah, but his forte is Pirates)
Renee didn't hesitate at all when it was time to blow out the candles, but Kaylee on the other hand just stared, and stared, and stared! Amazingly, Renee didn't do it for her....at least yet.

Then Renee and Ryan jumped into help her out!
Half of my family was present for the celebration. It was great having them there to help us celebrate. The Pros and cons of having Holiday babies, most of your friends are out of town but family are usually traveling out for the holiday, and we can just combine it all into one festive weekend! Thanks again Andy and Megan and Angela for making the trip out. Thank you Kendra for helping with the decorations and cupcakes, and the ideas. And Grandma thank you for all your help, your house, the decorations, energy and excitement.
4 comments:
Every time I see pictures of your little family you guys get even more adorable! And what a perfect theme for a 2 year old twin birthday party!
Also, I often tell my sister who just had twin boys to look at how cute and fun your little girls are so that she has to look forward to in a couple more years!
what a great birthday party! i'm so bitter we missed it!! i love the cupcakes. that is just so cute! and the girls looked liked they were having a great time. oh i miss you!!!
I love the butterfly cupcakes! I am definitely going to copy that!
The Blunier/Hiatt girls are so talented when it comes to planning birthday parties. Good job! Looks like lot of fun. Wish I could have been there.
Grandma S.
Post a Comment