Sunday, February 22, 2009

When I grow up I want to be.....

Ryan drew this picture at preschool which is entitled When I grow up I want to be...."


We laughed out loud when saw it, and I have to say, it did make us feel proud to know that our son aspires to be a "croc killer!"
You gotta love him!

Joe clarified the story..I guess there is a character on Lego Batman named Killer Croc.

6 comments:

Monique said...

Oh my! Boys! (nice backround!)

Nic said...

now that is just cool! what a great job to have when you grow up. i think we should suggest that to brad! i love the imagination!

Megan said...

At least Joe understood. Too funny.

Sunni said...

Mage and Ryan will have to get together when they grow up and be a Croc Killer and a Bumble bee transformer. I am sure they could save the world together =)

Mike and Shelby said...

oh, there's your family blog...found it on FB.

your kids are adorable!

(I love the name Renee...it's my middle name and I want my next girl to have it as either her first or middle name)

Kendra said...

HAHAH I love when they have funny things like that!