Saturday, January 31, 2009

Funny things kids say

We went to visit daddy at work, just driving through the drive through, to not bother him too much, but so the kids could see him and say hi real quick. It was fun to have the kids see him at work, and in turn Joe gave them all a lollipop. They all said hi, and we were on our way, not long after we left Ryan Exclaimed....."MOM!! We have to go back!!! I forgot to tell daddy that he needs to help me unlock guys when he gets home, PLEASE mom you need to go back so I can Tell him!!" ("Unlocking guys" is playing his XBOX game Lego Star wars)


Ryan told me when we were at the park.... Mom we need to go home so I can poo, then we will come right back!"

I was holding one twin after Putting on PJ's after a bath and we were watching a DVD while the girls drank their milk, and the other twin was standing in front of the TV and I called out....

"Kaylee! Come here" and the girl in my lap looks up and says" What?"

and again I said "Kaylee come here!" calling for the twin by the TV and the girl in my lap again looks up and says "What?" I started a 3rd time to call out, but before I got any words out I finally realized that I had Kaylee in my lap and it was Renee by the TV! That's why she kept on looking at me all confused and saying" What?" and the other twin was totally ignoring me!!

Ya I've lost it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well! I will never feel bad about not being able to tell Kaylee and Renee apart again! :)

Grandma S.

Megan said...

So you even have a hard time telling them apart? That makes me feel better.