Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Two Year STAT's

They TOLD me that they were fraternal twins, but they may of told me wrong. Because this is just amazing that after 2 years they are almost exactly the same.

Kaylee _____________________Renee
wt 22lbs 10 oz________________22lbs 5oz
HT 32 in____________________32 1/2 in
Head 19in___________________19in

They are bearly on the growth chart, but they are following their curve. They are in the 3rd% for wt, and 40% for Ht and head.

The head was the most shocking of them all to me. Because to me that is how I tell them apart. Kaylee's head is shaped different and appears larger to me, but apparently the shape is deceiving!

They are so much fun, and work all at the same time. Some things have gotten easier now that they are older, but some things are harder. The play time is easier because they entertain each other and need less entertaining from me, but meal times, bath and dressing times, putting into the car seat times, sick times and fussy times are still harder! They still are small enough to be carried at the same time, but now it's close to 50lbs when carrying both of them. Hence why I still use the excuse not to go to the gym!

They are more fun and precious than I could of ever imagined, and although the stress some times makes me think that I'm losing my mind, I check in on them every night and watch them sleep for just a moment and Thank God for the precious blessing that they are. They love each other so much, the bond between them is indescribable. Seeing them peaceful and still- (haha) makes me cherish this opportunity that I have been given to be their mother. They have insisted on sleeping the same crib since about 18months, and so 2 two year olds are happy as can be crammed into one crib together. They actually fit just fine, they are usually sleeping either...Yin and Yang, or right next to each other or in a T. But almost always they are touching some way. I want to take a picture every time I go in, and it's hard to fight the urge with my obsession with pictures being as crazy as it is. But the picture will remain in my heart.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Wow Karen! You have been busy. I love the new background. Your family is so beautiful and growing up so fast. Can't wait to see you all again. Hopefully in April.

Anonymous said...

Karen just read your blog and I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. You are such a sweetheart. Those three little kids are sooo precious. GOOD JOB!!

Grandma Joyce, from St. George.

Kristi Kroeger said...

They are definately a delight. They crack me up!!

Jamie said...

Karen...

It was so good to talk to you on the phone the other day!! Your new family pictures on your blog are ADORABLE!! I love the close up of the two girls. And look at your cute little family!! Very sweet. I'm nervous about how baby #3 is going to fit into our little family! You didn't get to move as slowly as I did into having three kids. Outnumbered automatically! Less than two months to go...wish me luck!!

Jamie

Bingham said...

Your girls are too cute. They might gain some weight if they quit throwing up on each other. They are so much fun. I hope we get to hang out soon. I hope you are all feeling better.

Bethany said...

Barely on the growth chart? They're only slightly smaller than Luke. They are too cute for words.