Saturday, September 20, 2008

Under your Pillow

This is Ryan's pillow...

Ryan loves to play up until the very LAST minute before bed. Literally playing with one last toy until the lights go out. Well he usually has to put his toy on his book shelf right by his bed, so it will be there waiting for him in the morning when he wakes.

Well that apparently isn't close enough anymore he wants them to be in his bed with him....so we tell him he has to put it under his pillow so he's not tempted to play with it while he lays down to go to sleep. So he put one of his toys under there like he was supposed to, but then asked to have one of his space ships from his book shelf and promised me he wouldn't play with it. So I did, but when I gave it to him he said "Just one shoot...ptwuuhhh(as he made his space ship fire a shot!) It made me laugh!! I really don't know how he sleeps after I looked under there because this is what I saw!!!!






We also keep a tissue under there for his boogies he likes to pick when going to bed. (which at least he puts them in a tissue and not on the wall or in his mouth!!)

SO funny story about the tissue...He came to our bed in the middle of the night and this is his conversation with Joe....

Ryan: "Daddy, where did my tissue go?"
Joe: " I don't know Ry"
Ryan: "Maybe the Holy Ghost took it"
Joe: "No Ry, the Holy Ghost didn't take it"
Ryan: "Did Jesus?"
Joe: "No Ry, Jesus didn't take it either...I'll get you another tissue!"

5 comments:

Nic said...

that is just so cute!!! i loved that story!! he's just the cutest little guy ever!!

Anonymous said...

when are we going to get Ryan(RYNE) his division champs!!! cubbie gear. i cant belive how much they have grown. looking forward to seeing all you come april. Ryan keep those smiles coming

Jeremy

Megan said...

He is just too cute. We are looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Janice said...

That is too funny! Great talking to you today...Let me know if you end up with the crib tents :)

Bacons said...

From the mouth of babes...Kids truely are a treasure!

P.S. you've been tagged, check out my blogg for the details.