I can't pass up a good deal, and can be real impulsive because of it. It's a weakness I have, but it's not all that bad sometimes. I have been working every Friday night for the past month or so, and so on Saturday mornings when I'm driving home I end up taking little detours to follow the the "garage sale" signs. I have found quite a few jack pots and found some really cool toys for the kids for real cheap. It's fun to come home with a surprise for the kids, they got so excited and daddy doesn't get upset because I "Saved" so much money by finding it at a garage sale!! :)


All this for $2....and really it's priceless when they entertain the kids for hours!! (An added bonus when it keeps them happy and quiet so mommy can sleep!) :)
1 comment:
I can't pass up deals either. I should try the garage sale thing if I could only get myself together at a decent hour in the morning on Saturdays.
Post a Comment