In our house this is a common game that is played by the twins. It's like "tag /chase or keep away", but they play it with their pacifiers. They never get tired of it either it seems!
Notice in the video that Renee passes up a perfectly good pacifier sitting on the ground for the one that her sister has! I've been trying to capture it on film for quite some time now, and this is a pretty good shot, the only good shot I've gotten of it so far!
Enjoy!
7 comments:
that is sooo adorable!!
Well why would she want want off the "dirty" floor when she could have one that her sister has "sanitized" for her? That is so cute! How in the world do you have the camera ready for times like this?
Jane
That's great! Hahaha! My kid's do this except it's usually Kaylee holding something and Benny pulling it from her then Kaylee breaks out into her all out cry! I was waiting for the girls to do that but they are tough cookies!
that was just so cute! i wanna just squish em!!!
Harrison trys to take Lukes if Luke is close enough.
I agree. Things always look better when someone else has it.
Ah yes, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence!! They had me laughing outloud. So cute are my grandbabies.
In answer to your question, Jane. If you have ever spent a weekend with Karen, you would notice, the camera is attached to her hand. Actually, I think she sleeps with it!!!!
Love you all
Grandma S.
Post a Comment