If you have never had Enteman's glazed donut holes, you probably shouldn't start. They are quite delicious, but I'm almost positive "they put a certain chemical in them to make you crave them nightly"....
"What?....it's well balanced..don't you see the yogurt?"
"Mmmmm, the last four donuts"
6 comments:
that is just great!!! that is what i call a square meal! i'm so jealous.
Try throwing them up when you have morning sickness. That will cure your addiction.
Retard! The quote is "fortnightly", which means every two weeks. (From the Middle English word fourteenight.) Which makes a lot more sense now doesn't it?! Why would some one eat KFC nightly? But every two weeks, that I can understand.
Although the line was uttered by Stuart Mackenzie, played by Mike Meyers, who also plays Fat Bastard in Austin Powers. Maybe he got that way by eating KFC nightly?
But that can be it, since the line is FORTNIGHTLY!
Retards.
Don't believe me? IMDB and Dictionary
Well! Andrew I do believe the term retard is very politically incorrect. A nicer way would have been--- a poor challanged person of few braincells. And what the world are rambling on about now? fortnights and such. Brother goose.
To Joe and Karen and the kids, I think it might be a good thing to stear away from Andy for a bit until he gets himself pulled to gether.
Grandma S.
and you say I give them junk!! Looks like I am not alone in that game.
Grandma S.
It takes a poor challenged person with few brain cells to know a poor challenged person with few brain cells...
Post a Comment