It's not always a party, but we are all in this together and doing our best to make the best of everyday!
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Peek a Boo!!
This is the girls new way of playing peek a boo! They got these buckets from Grandma Kathy for Easter with their names painted on them. They are very cute and they have more than one way to play with them! It's also the way you can tell them apart in the pictures!! "Mommy! We're hiding!!"
"Oh man! How'd you find me? Betcha can't find Kaylee!"
I can't even stand how cute your girls are. they look like they play together really well! I loved the video of them both crying, that is so funny and sad at the same time. I'm sure when you were filming it, it wasn't funny at all! haha
1 comment:
I can't even stand how cute your girls are. they look like they play together really well! I loved the video of them both crying, that is so funny and sad at the same time. I'm sure when you were filming it, it wasn't funny at all! haha
Post a Comment