3 months ago
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Moving on UP....to the West side?
We are going to be moving soon. We are going to be moving into a nice big 5 bedroom house with a big backyard at the end of a cul-de-sac. I guess I should also mention that it's my mom's place. With Joe not working and me now on disability there is no way we'd be able to afford that on our own! We are going to need the help with the twins and Ryan will love having Grandma around and kids in the neighborhood to play with. There are pro's and con's with any change, but the pro's out way the con's for sure. We have decided to rent out our place, and are currently showing the place and looking for (and praying for) the right renter to come! We could use any extra prayers in this scary time. We are hoping that the transition will take place within the next month, to be all settled before the twins come. We won't be that far away, just in the neighboring town so hopefully our friends we are leaving here won't forget about us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like your title! It will be nice to have all that space, but the ward won't be the same without you guys. Who will I call to do last minute babysitting and ask to borrow like a thousand things? I am going to miss you guys so much!
Hmmm, let me think about this....
Live in a big house with Mom...
or
Live in a smaller place on your own...
Yup, the second is WAY better.
But it is a plus for me having you pick the first one....
Spamdrew the Annoying one
Post a Comment