
No I didn't give birth to only one of my girls already!! This is my friends baby "Lorelei. " Such a sweet baby, just like her parents our new friends that I met and took care of in the hospital. This was the last baby that I helped deliver before I got put off of work.

Ryan loves to read books, he can't seem to get enough it seems, or he is just trying to stall his bedtime!! More picutres of Ryan on "Ryan's pic's"
3 comments:
Hi guys. Karen, you look great! Who'd guess you're expecting twins? As always, I love the pictures of you guys and Ryan but they make me sad that we're not closer. I'd like to be there to help with Ryan and the little girls when they arrive.
Keeping you close in thought and prayer.
Love,
Jane
You do look good Karen! What a cute picture. Ryan is going to be a big helper. I can't believe he is almost 2.
I so can believe you are having twins. That picture was taken 3 years ago... Today, Karen is HUGE!! And coming from me, that is saying something. I know something about being huge.
Spamdrew the Fat Guy
Post a Comment