Saturday, September 30, 2006

Happy October


I just turned the Calendar page, another month has flown by! We have a calendar that we made that has pictures of Ryan all throughout the year, and this month is him in his dinosaur costume! Oh he's so cute! This year he is going to be Buzz Lightyear and is very excited! We aren't very Halloween crazy people, but we love this time of year. All the holidays are around the corner, and birthdays too... Ryan's, cousin Kenzie's, Grandma Joyce's, and soon to be the 2 little sweet girls growning inside me. And speaking of that another good thing about this time of year is that the weather actually changes from sunny and hot to a sunny but a little bit chilly. I'm desperately needing a change in the weather to wear my BIG maternity clothes...which always seem to be Long sleeve or long pants type cltohes..why is that? Oh Well, Happy October everyone! (Or should I just say Happy October to our 2 faithful readers... Robyn and Jane!! )heehehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happen to be looking at this same darling picture that some very special people gave me for Christmas last year. I can't begin to tell you how much I've enjoyed it each and every month.

Karen, I hope you're feeling good and getting lots of sleep. I've been told you can't store it up or make up for it later...so I guess just enjoy it while you can.

Lots of love,

Jane

Robyn said...

I love that costume! Good job Grandma Kathy! I hope it still fits Trent by Halloween! I had to loosen his carseat straps today because it was a little snug around his waistline. He hasn't even been eating that much and he moves all day long, but his belly keeps growing! I can't wait to see him in that costume. Thanks for letting us borrow it. I hope he can walk in it, but it will be cute to see him crawl in it too. Let's hope he keeps the hood on. That's the best part. Otherwise, he'll just look like a lizard.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest costume! I can't wait to see him as Buzz light year! I didn't know I could comment! Boy, I need to catch up with the times!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, your post is dated "SEPTEMBER 30" and is titled "Happy OCTOBER"???

And then you have a picture of Ryan in a Halloween costume?

Ummm, I just checked online, and September 30 is NOT October.

Maybe that's why Joe is still in school...


Spamdrew the Fact Checker