Getting ready for church today, we were totally in love with Ryan's pullover today. He just looks like such a little handsome boy. Ryan has been sick lately with the runny nose and cough. I've heard it's going around and could have done with it not hitting our home, but no such luck. For the most part, Ryan is doing well with it. His sleep has not been too altered and he has not been too cranky to deal with...at least not yet.Karen is doing well with the twins. They are kicking like pro soccer players which tends to give a good yelp here and there, but they are behaving most of the time. Her contractions are staying constant and not affecting her cervix length which is really good. Karen contracted like this with Ryan and had no problems, so the doctors think it may be "something that just happens" with Karen's pregnancies.
Well, heading off to bed for another fun filled week of school. Please email or comment soon. We haven't heard from a lot of you since we started this blog. We don't know if you view it unless you tell us, so please tell us what you like, don't like, or would like to see in the future. (Seeing Joe dress in drag and do the hula will never happen, so don't even ask, Andy!! ) I posted another video of Ryan on his site for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
7 comments:
For once I have to agree with Andy! Joe in drag and doing the hula would be fun to see!! :) heeheehee. Love you all. And don't tell Andy, but I even kinda like him!
I would like to see Joe act out trying to be a lava lamp again like when we played Cranium.
Why does it have to be ME! What about Karen!! Who wants to see her be a lava lamp or something else??
Yup, you asked for it. I hearby official request to see pictures of Joe in drag with a hula.
Spamdrew
Big brothers lead the way! Let's see you in drag, then I will do the same...you game?
Thanks for the updates. Ryan is looking pretty grown up in his pullover. He'll make a really good big brother for his baby sisters!
Love you.
Jane
I can't believe how big and adorable Ryan is. Karen you look great. take care! Sunni
Post a Comment