Today with Ryan was just one of those days where you just want to hug and squeeze him all day. A lot of times when I come home from school he pretty much says hi to me and then is on his way...trying to stay close to mom. On the other hand, today he was happy to see me and said "Hi daddy!" when he saw me sitting on the chair after his nap. We went outside and I pushed him on the swing at the park until I could convince him that we must rush home to eat supper before daddy melts away! He laughed and jabbered on the whole time on the swing, figuring I knew what he was talking about. I just nod my head and laugh when I think I am supposed to laugh...kinda like when Karen talks to me. Anyway, he was just being so cute today that I had to post a picture and write a little snippet about my wonderful son. It's not everyday we go together just like peas and carrots. Make sure and click on "Ryan's Pics" to see some all new videos of Buzz Lightyear....I mean Ryan. It's so hard to tell the difference these days.
3 months ago
2 comments:
What a cute picture of both of you! What a cute costume! It's so nice to have days like that!
You two are the cutest ever...no joking. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful family!
Post a Comment