3 months ago
Friday, January 01, 2010
Welcome 2010!!
Welcome, welcome, bring it on!!
I'm excited about 2010, REALLY EXCITED!!
This has been a year we have talked about, looked forward to, and worked for....
for about 10 yrs now!!
Why you ask??
Well it's because Joe will graduate!!! He will no longer be a student, studying long/late hours and finally (hopefully) have a job and earning some money for our family. yipee!
Again, welcome 2010, (I love you)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I love your new family photos. You all look great. It will be nice not to have to worry about tests or interrupting studying time.
Love the new family photo! Who took it? Yea no more school!
CONGRAGS JOE YOU HAVE EARNED EVERY LAST BIT WE WILL BE THERE ON THAT DAY.GRAMPA B.
Yes I say bring it on!!! As long as the graduation doesn't mean a big move away from us.
Woo hoo!!!
Jane
Hooray for the graduate(s)! I'm pretty sure that was one of the first things I said to Philip, it was like, "Happy New Year! *kiss* YOU GRADUATE THIS YEAR!" All in the same breath, or at least minute. All I'm saying is that June 2010 is going to be a party. A big one. An it's about time one. :)
Way to go Joe and to think we were around when this was just getting started =)
June is a great month! Great job Joe!
looking forward to seeing you walk up and get that diploma you have worked so long and hard for. Love the pictures. Am I going to get some??? I need new ones. Love you all.
Grandma S.
that's great news!... except that it means you guys might move!
Post a Comment