Monday, January 11, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

Ryan had CRAZY HAIR DAY at school prior to Christmas break. This being my first experience with school festivities, I've never as a mom had to think of a Crazy hair do for Ryan. He had limited options with his hair being so short, so I thought well I can paint it with something. A friend had given me a great idea to use mascara, since i was having no luck finding hair paint in our local stores.

SO here is my creation.......







And to complete the crazy hair....a Batman symbol painted in the back. It was super easy, super, and super easy to wash out!! We both had fun with CRAZY HAIR DAY!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

RY,you are one great little trooper you look great. mom, you did terrific job. keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

karen. very creative! he still looks so darn cute. Love his fohawk that has black tips. I have to say, the batman symbol is very Ryan. :] too fun.

Janice said...

Such a great idea! So creative... good job mom! :) Im sure he had fun with that all day!

Anonymous said...

so cute! love you all.

Grandma S.

Angie said...

So cute! He just gets cute every time I see him :)

Megan said...

What a fun and great idea!