
This is "baby Finn"
Baby Finn is our newest nephew born to Brian and Kendra.
He is an absolute doll.
The kids love him almost too much!
I love him and miss him already along with his sisters and mommy and daddy.
I am especially grateful for this little baby for he was the catalyst to help us break the
"binky" habit for our twins.
The girls loved to hold him, love him, sing to him, look at him sleeping in his bassinet and they always made sure that he had his binky so he wouldn't "Crwy"
Soooooo being that he was the "baby" and the girls are "Big girls"
It was time to pull the plug, literally!
Supernanny trick here we come...
So we asked (or told) the girls that baby Finn needed the binkies
and reminded them of what BIG girls they are now and by giving their binkies to baby Finn,
Baby Finn would be so happy and not "Crwy".
They each threw in a binky into the bassinet where he was sleeping and Aunt Kendra so graciously gave them a little goody bag in gratitude for their binkies.
We are on day 2 of the no binky regime and so far so good.
They cried hard the first night (45 mins)
Only 10mins tonight by Kaylee only Renee none.
I think/hope this will help Kaylee "mature" a bit more and catch on to the potty training stuff too.
Fingers Crossed, Cross yours too please! :)
And Thank you again Baby Finn and Aunt Kendra!! xoxo
2 comments:
good job/good luck getting rid of them:)
You know, Drew's coming up on the time to get rid of his...are you going to give me another niece or nephew so I can use that trick again, too? (I used it once with Kenzie when Ryan was born!)
Post a Comment