It's not always a party, but we are all in this together and doing our best to make the best of everyday!
How sweet!Jane
Awwww. They are both pretty cute.
now that was just cute! what great little photos and video. i loved the lullaby!
that is priceless! I love how she strokes his head so sweetly.... adorable!
that is just so precious!
I love Renee singing to him!! Too cute! Of course I looked at this forever ago when you said you updated it, then something happened and I never got around to commenting!
I would love to have Renee sing me to sleep.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How sweet!
Jane
Awwww. They are both pretty cute.
now that was just cute! what great little photos and video. i loved the lullaby!
that is priceless! I love how she strokes his head so sweetly.... adorable!
that is just so precious!
I love Renee singing to him!! Too cute! Of course I looked at this forever ago when you said you updated it, then something happened and I never got around to commenting!
I would love to have Renee sing me to sleep.
Post a Comment