Sunday, June 14, 2009

way behind!

so I'm WAY behind on blogging, I'm so tempted just to post a link to my brothers and sister in law's blogs for you to see how my one weekend was with my side of the family visiting and my moms wedding. But I still have Joe's family visit to blog about too. And I'm slacking too because I've misplaced my camera and that TOTALLY bums me out, and distresses Joe on levels I won't discuss! :) So if you would like me to update my blog, you can do 2 things for me....
1 leave a comment and let me know, that will motivate me to do it
2. say a prayer for me to find my stinkin' camera!!! argh!!

Thanks guys! for humoring me and helping me!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a little encouragment. I have been waiting for an update. I will also say a little prayer that your camera will turn up. I understand the frustration as I dropped mine yesterday (didn't seem like a long way drop) and now I can't take pictures with it. The screen is black. Say a little prayer for me that it will be repairable (at a reasonble cost) so I don't have to purchase a new one.

Did you have your camera for your camping trip?

I miss you and hope you're doing well.

Jane

Anonymous said...

of course we want you to update it, but in your own time. tell joe to deal with the lost camera. better the camera than you or the kids! or his sweet loving mama. please remind him of something his grandpa aeschleman used to say, "don't major in the minors!" i typed this with my unbroken left hand. hence no capital letters. love you all.

grandma s.

sarah said...

awww... I'm sorry you lost your camera. but yes, i like reading your updates when you get around to them:)
oh- and i just now saw your last post and so i'm going to go comment on that one now too.

Anonymous said...

Joe and Karen, take your time and find the camera. Your mom's wedding was great.
Love you all.
Dad

Kristi Kroeger said...

I thought I vaguely remember seeing the camera last time I was there to watch the kids in teh morning. Over by the phone on the counter. And get to bloggin!!!!

Nic said...

i gotta hear about the wedding!!! blog!!

Sally said...

I would love for you to update your blog...he he! I am so glad that you found your camera! (How's that for penance?) See ya soon? Maybe?