I found my camera today!! Thank you for all your support and prayers,
hahaa. My best friend from high school was here visiting today and I had a sudden prompting to look under the couch, so while she was in the middle of a story I got up and start crawling on the floor looking under the couch and start yelling "I found it! I found it!!" and we both start laughing out loud!! It was great. It didn't phase her that I was crawling on the ground, it is such a good feeling to be with a good friend, where there are no awkward silences, you follow from tangent to tangent well because you can finish each others sentences anyhow! And the kids all played
soo well together. Ryan and her 2 oldest boys Jarrett and Dallon played awesome and the 2 year
olds and baby hung out with us. But all the kids allowed us to have a nice visit, chatting and catching up! It was so great to see her, and since we live a little over an hour away we are going to make it more of a routine thing.
This is her beautiful new baby GIRL!!!!

Me and my
BFF Crystel and her baby
"
Storie Ramona
Shupe"

Such a sweet smile and sweet baby!

All the boys, (Dallon, Jarret,
Braxen and Ryan)we had to get them to stop for a few seconds so we could snap a picture!! :)
It was such a fun visit! Ryan keeps on talking about Jarrett and Dallon, and asking when they can come back over!! (And which one is the big one and which one the small one is!)
haha
4 comments:
that looks like such a great time! i love getting together with dear friends. it's always the best time!
Yea!! You found it!! I sure the kids have missed the blinding light and floating specks of what they are sure to grow up believing is needed for mommy's eye sight. hahahahaha
It was a good time. I'm so glad you found your camera. :) Love you!
Glad you found your camera and could get together with your life long friend.
Post a Comment