I know it's long overdue, but had to post about my mother's wedding. It was a nice wedding, the weather was beautiful and it was attended by most of all of my mom's side of the family. So it was a nice family reunion (just minus one brother and their family) Here are some pictures of the big day.....

all the "flower girls" enjoying destroying all the flowers.

Mom and John

Zoey the Flower girl walking down the "aisle"

Ring the "professional ring bearer" and Zoey walking down the aisle

The wedding party, Kaylee is the one bawling her head off (all the way on the left.)

Renee is happy as can be with her flower bouquets, since Kaylee didn't want hers anymore, or she stole it, either way!

At the reception, the kids were "starving" and had an appetizer of Parmesan cheese. Yumm?!?

Ryan and Zoey joined the bride and Groom and Grandma and Grandpa Ray and Aunt Mary.

The reception.....I don't know how I ended up sitting at the kids table. I guess I wasn't fast enough to run and find a better seat! haha

My Mom with her sister Mary and her mom.
2 comments:
How did you end up at the kids table again...by yourself? Loved the photo of the girls shredding the flowers!
it looks like everyone had a fun time. your babies were just adorable. i think it should be a new time honored tradition of the flower girls destroying the flowers right after.
Post a Comment