Thursday, June 25, 2009

"I wish"

Ryan and I went on an early morning bike ride since we were the only ones up. The weather was beautiful out and peaceful being early in the morning. Ryan and I had a cute conversation......

Ryan: "I wish I could be with Heavenly Father and Jesus again."
Mom: "I know, me too, we will someday we just don't know when."
Ryan: "I know, but I wish I could see them now."
Mom: " I know Ry, me too, but for now we can pray and talk to them, and choose the right and make them happy."
Ryan: "I know, and when I see them, they will know me when I tell them my name!"

Oh the tender moments! Thanks to blogger for making an easy way to keep track of these precious times.

5 comments:

Janice said...

oh, he is too sweet! Its amazing what children have to say in those quiet moments.

Megan said...

So precious. They can really have great understanding even when they are young. Love it, thanks for sharing.

Nic said...

that was great. ryan is so awesome!

Sally said...

What a sweet little story! If only we could keep that perspective in life eh? Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing what comes out of mouths of babes,sometimes. you take them to church, and teach them about the Lord, but you really don't know how much is sinking in. then all of a sudden they come up with something like Ryan did and you just have to sit back and marvel at how much they really understand. love you all

grandma s