Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun at the splash pad

We love going to the splash pad. And this one afternoon that we went for some reason only one of the water features was working, and it was pumping out the water full blast! The kids still made it fun, and Ryan had soo much fun I caught a few great clips that i had to share! Enjoy!!

Ryans laugh in this video was so funny, he was cracking up!!

This one is just classic!


I saved the best for last! This one had me rolling and belly laughing so hard everytime I watch it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sat here all by myself and laughed out loud at these! I love Ryan's laugh and of course where he is "cracking" up.

Jane

Beth said...

You're gonna post the videos from when we were there and the kids were playing with the sprinkler, right? Especially the one where you sprayed mom???

Nic said...

Those were great! we were just laughing so hard! ryan looked like he's auditioning to be a little plumber.

we sure miss you guys! brad was even just saying that the funnest sunday afternoons were when you guys would come hang out or joe would bring ryan while you were sleeping. we miss those days and we miss you!

Sunni said...

Very cute! my kids watched the videos over and over and were just laughin, laughin, laughin...then Kira asked why are they by themselves??? Anyways the tradition continues of Bluniers making Lewises laugh =)

Anonymous said...

Love the laugh! It is contagious. Actually loved all the videos, but the first one is the best. cute plumber's crack there ry-ry


Grandma S.